Christine A. Brantner
- Senior Research Scientist in Electron Microscopy
- GWNIC (The George Washington University Nanofabrication and Imaging Center); Office of the Vice President for Research
- 800 22nd Street, NW
Science and Engineering Hall B2825
Washington, District Of Columbia 20052
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
Biological electron microscopy sample preparation and imaging.
Christine A. Brantner, PhD joined GW in 2015 as a Senior Research Scientist in Electron Microscopy. She has more than 20 years of experience in biological sample preparation and electron microscopy. She has worked at the NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; the NIH National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke; the Battelle National Biodefense Institute; and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Janelia Research Campus. Dr. Brantner received her PhD in Biological Sciences from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.
- BS in Biology (Chemistry Minor); Carroll University, Waukesha, WI
- MS in Biological Sciences; University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- PhD in Biological Sciences; University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI