The Imaging Suite in the Science and Engineering Hall (SEH) features a stereomicroscope and a high-throughput fluorescence microscope.
The Leica M80 Stereomicroscope is a dissecting microscope with a platform, lighting, excellent Leica M80 optics and digital camera to image samples at any point during sample preparation, analysis or documentation
- Leica EC3 camera
- LAS software for image capture
- LED illumination from above or below
The Leica DMi8 Inverted Fluorescence Microscope's motorized focus works in combination with Leica AFC, motorized 6 fold Nosepiece, for use in fluorescence and transmitted light techniques (sequential or simultaneous). The Leica DMi8 modular research microscope provides all options of intelligent automation for high throughput sample imaging. Its optics include HC PL SAPO 5x/0.15; HCX PL FL L 20x/0.40 CORR PH1; HC PL APO 40x/0.85 CORR; HC PL APO 100x/1.44 OIL CORR CS.
- Motorized 6 fold Filter Turret
- EL6000 with light guide
- Brightfield / Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Motorized Objective Prism Turret
- Advanced condenser for working distance S28 / N.A. 0.55. and Motorized Condenser with motorized flip head
- LMT 200 high precision scanning stage
- Leica DFC450 C Digital Camera & SW Kit 11640878 LAS X Core (not dongle protected)
- Camera ORCAFlash4.0 V2 C1144022CU
- Stage Top Incubation System OKO Labs
- 6 lines LED excitation source